The Top Navigation Bar is Always Available
The consistent navigation component on every screen and view in 25Live is the top navigation bar. Return to this handy area to access the main parts of the application, search, and visit other Series25 applications.
Note: The Welcome Message
The first time you log into 25Live Pro a "welcome message" (configured in the More Menu under "About") may appear, if configured by your administrators.
Access Your Favorite Objects and Views Faster By Customizing Your Dashboard
The best way to improve your productivity in 25Live is to customize your home dashboard. With smart customization, you can quickly create events, access starred/favorite objects in one click, and quickly access saved searches.
Note: Use of Internet Explorer Is No Longer Officially Supported
Series25 no longer officially supports the use of Internet Explorer. Please use Microsoft Edge, which is the new default and recommended browser for Windows, or one of the other supported browsers. For information on how to change your default browser, please see the Microsoft Support site. See Series25 Technical Specifications for a complete list of supported browsers.
You Can Use Multiple Browser Tabs
This version of 25Live allows for multitasking in multiple browser tabs. You can also open events, locations, resources, reports, and any other objects in multiple browser tabs for convenience.
25Live uses convenient sections across the top of views rather than in-application tabs, and you can also keep different sections of the same view open in other browser tabs without danger of data loss.
In 25Live, you may also open new browser tabs using middle-click (Windows) or CTRL-click (MacOS).
Additional Tips to Get More Out of 25Live
- Take advantage of search
- Use the Recently Viewed dropdown menu
- Near the top navigation bar's search box is a recently viewed dropdown menu that will show objects you have viewed within the current session.
- Expand panels
- Look for the chevron symbol in panels that indicates content that can expand or collapse.
- Look for drag-and-drop features
- Many areas of 25Live, such as the home dashboard and availability views provide opportunities to quickly drag and drop objects where you need them
- Utilize inline editing
- The event details view offers convenient inline editing features