Eval25 is the best faculty, course, and classroom evaluation system available to support new and important decisions you face in higher education with features for administrators, instructors, and students.
- Administrators: As an academic administrator, such as a dean or department head, you can use the Eval25 Course Evaluation System to see student course evaluation results
- Instructors: As an instructor, you can use the Eval25 Course Evaluation System to see student course evaluation results for the courses you taught.
- Students: Students can quickly view and complete convenient, easy-to-use faculty and space evaluations in minutes.
How Does Eval25 Integrate With Other Series25 Tools?
In addition to all of the faculty and course evaluation tools customers rely on today, Eval25 will soon introduce a number of industry firsts:
- Space Satisfaction — the new measurement of student and departmental preferences across all spaces, including virtual classrooms
- Inter-institutional benchmarking — will allow you to compare your institution's level of Space Satisfaction against the Space Satisfaction average at other institutions using Eval25
- Integration with 25Live scheduling so that during the assignment function, schedulers will be able to see for the first time which available spaces tend to generate the greatest satisfaction
- Identifying and researching pedagogic trends and preferences, such as collaborative vs. independent learning styles, and on-campus vs. off-campus instruction preferences
- Modeling for facilities construction and allocation
If You’re Interested
Please contact your Account Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn even more about Eval25 and see a demonstration.