- What Is Series25 Group Administration?
- Accessing Group Administration
- Best Practices Enforced by Group Administration
- Single Sign On Authentication Options
- Using Dark Mode in the Series25 Group Administration Tool
- Creating a Group
- Searching For Groups
- Deleting a Group
- Using System Tags with Security Groups
- Sorting Groups Into Categories
- Public Search Security
Managing Group Members
Configuring Group Permissions
- Permissions in Series25 Group Administration
- Setting Security For One Group
- Comparing and Setting Security For Multiple Groups
- Security Group Preferences Configuration
- Permissions to Create, View, or Edit an Event
- Event Form Presentation by Security Group
- Configuring Email Notifications
Object Security and Assignment Policy
- Object Security and Assignment Policy Explained
- How Security and Policy Settings Work Together
- Configuring Object Security (for all objects except events)
- Configuring Object Security for Events, Folders, and Cabinets
- Configuring Assignment Policy
- Setting Default Object Security and Assignment Policy
- Assignment Policy Exceptions for Locations and Resources
- Assignment Windows For Locations
Full Category Contents
What Is Series25 Group Administration?
Series25 Group Administration is a single place from which 25Live Administrators can set up and configure any aspect of the 25Live environment related to a group of user members (functional security, access to master definitions, preferences, and ...
Accessing Group Administration
Security Note To use 25Live Group Administration, a user's security group must have sufficient permission . Ensure that a group has Tools Access: 1.0 Access to Group Administration Tool Some functionality requires additional permi...
Searching For Groups
Image: The application gives you two search options to find groups. The Series25 Group Administration tool will let you search for groups by the group name or by contact to then let you configure permissions and members. Search by Group Us...
Best Practices Enforced by Group Administration
The Series25 Group Administration tool handles permissions in a clean and straightforward way. In order to make this possible, certain best practices are enforced when you use Group Administration. In order to edit the group's security in the...
Single Sign On Authentication Options
Security Note Users in the System Administrator (-1) group can access these settings as well as any user with Admin: 16.0 Change Security Configurations set in Group Administration . If you use a third-party single sign-on (SSO) scheme such a...
Public Search Security
Security Note To update security for public searches, you'll need the following setting enabled in Series25 Group Administration : Admin: 16.0 Change Security Configurations = Yes . Public search security allows you to control whic...
Using Dark Mode in the Series25 Group Administration Tool
Image: Example of Group Administration home screen with Dark Mode turned on. The Series25 Group Administration tool offers you the option to switch to a darker theme. Some users prefer the darker theme to reduce eye strain, use the applica...