Learn to use X25 Analytics to answer pressing questions about space usage and scheduling on your campus.
Description of Professional Services
A CollegeNET Consultant provides in-depth training on using X25 Analytics (including modeling) for up to 12 participants. The training teaches participants how to generate X25 reports and use the reports to perform analysis to address specific questions related to classroom utilization. The class is taught using the Customer's X25 instance and data so that the reports and analysis provided during the class are relevant to addressing Customer's specific questions.
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Create projects and snapshots using Search-based or Quick Snapshot criteria
- Understand the metrics associated with a particular snapshot
- Understand the issues, problems, and questions that each X25 Analytics report helps answer
- Modify the parameters and controls that affect each of the X25 reports
- Create and utilize data filters to focus on the information relevant to your analysis
- Group and export the data tables related to classes/events and locations
- Model the effects of simulated changes (transforms) to your scheduling data (e.g., taking a building offline)
- Review Section Analytics
- Design an X25 Project and analyze the metrics and data for effective decision support
Anyone who uses X25 to provide, receive or use space management information for the campus — registrars, institutional researchers, facility planners, provosts, deans of instruction and academic affairs, and master schedulers.
The CollegeNET consultant will lead four (4), 3-hour remote meetings (via Zoom) over the course of one or two consecutive weeks, with dates and time to be mutually agreed upon. There may be additional contact outside of the consulting sessions via email or conference call.
- X25 must be currently licensed.
- Customer's X25 Analytics site must contain at least one recent, complete snapshot of academic course data (i.e., a semester's worth of academic classes) per student (including the CollegeNET consultant).
- Each participant must have access to a computer with internet access and an acceptable, up-to-date browser for use with X25 Analytics (i.e., Firefox or Chrome only)
- Access to the X25 Analytics tool via your 25Live Pro environment
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions