This training will spend up to 12 hours to explore best practices for setting up and maintaining your 25Live environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Setting up and maintaining Master Definitions and Data Records for Events, Locations, Resources, Organizations and Contacts
- Implementing all three levels of security including Functional Level, Assignment Policy, and Object Security
- Exploring administrative and end user considerations important for setting up workflow in 25Live
- Customization techniques for the Event Form
- Restricting requesting windows based on security group
This training is designed for Functional Administrators who are tasked with maintaining the Series25 environment.
CollegeNET consultant will provide the consulting in four (4) remote sessions of approximately 3 hours each. There may be some additional contact outside of the consulting sessions via email or conference call.
- An operational 25Live environment containing customer or CollegeNET Sample data.
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions
- Ability to log in to Series25 as a user in the -1 System Administrator security group is required.
Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)