Assist schools in expanding their understanding of the unique system administration tools in 25Live and then implementing advanced events functionality.
A CollegeNET trainer provides consulting regarding advanced administrative functionality in 25Live including the following:
- Custom Event Emails
- Event Form Settings
- Event Form Rules
- Event Quotas
- Embedding Forms and Availability Grids
- Document Management (e.g., Custom Event Contracts)
- Scheduling Reports
- Management of Master Definitions
- Bulk Editing and the Data Import Tool
Functional Administrators who are tasked with maintaining the Series25 environment.
CollegeNET consultant provides consulting in three (3), 3-hour sessions via videoconferencing.
- An operational 25Live environment.
- Ability to log in to Series25 as a user in the -1 System Administrator security group is required.
- All implementation team members must be assigned and staffed prior to the service delivery.
- Attendees should come prepared with a basic knowledge of scheduling in 25Live.
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions
Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)