Setup Series25 Functional Level Security, Assignment Policy, and Object Level Security.
A CollegeNET consultant provides remote consulting via WebEx and conference call. The consultant connects to the Customer's Series25 environment and performs the following:
- Review current Functional Level Security and Assignment Policy set-up, and make any needed changes.
- Set up Functional Level Security including template groups.
- Set up Assignment Policy on both Spaces and Resources
- Set up Object Level Security on the Events (up to one year in the past and all future), Space, Resource, Organization and Report Directories
- Set up Default Object Level Security in System Definitions
- Enable Object Level Security so that it is being enforced
- Train on how to maintain Security in customers Series25 environment.
This training is designed for functional administrators responsible for setting up and maintaining security in Series25.
The CollegeNET consultant will lead three (3), 2-hour remote meetings over the course of one week, with dates and times to be mutually agreed upon. Upon receipt of the Customer's completed spreadsheet with security notes, the consultant will build the security into the Series25 production database over a two week period. There may be some additional contact outside of the consulting sessions via email or conference call.
- Spreadsheet data on security group settings you want to be applied to Locations, Resources, Organizations, and Events
- Access to functional Series25 expert
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions
Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)