This training covers a broad range of topics including 25Live navigation, event creation, location assignment, complex event scheduling, and task management.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Navigate 25Live
- Create simple and complex events
- Make location assignments to academic courses
- Copy events
- Combine related events
- Assign resources to events
- Perform searches
- Generate reports
- Personalize the user interface
- Participate in Tasks
This training is designed for end users, specifically academic course and special event schedulers, and for functional administrators who will train your institution's end users.
CollegeNET consultant will provide the consulting in two (2) remote sessions of approximately 3 hours each. There may be some additional contact outside of the consulting sessions via email or conference call.
- An operational 25Live environment containing customer or CollegeNET Sample data.
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions
Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)