X25 Analytics offers reports, modeling, and analytical insights on your scheduling data, all available within seconds due to its direct integration with the 25Live database.
All customers have access to a limited version of X25 Analytics regardless of their licensing status, including Schedule25 Optimizer. We encourage you to explore what this product has to offer! If you like what you see, contact your Series25 account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an upgrade.
Any projects, snapshots, and other customizations created in the limited version will be preserved with an upgrade to the full X25 Analytics license.
Features Available in the Limited Version
Here's what you have access to in the limited version of X25 Analytics:
- Optimizer: full functionality of the Schedule25 Optimizer including the ability to send assignments back to 25Live (requires Optimizer license)
- Projects and Snapshots: no limit on the number of projects or snapshots that can be created
- Metrics: seat and room utilization values are available on the basic snapshot metrics dashboard
- Reports: the Schedule Distribution Report is available to examine the meeting patterns for a term
- Modeling: all transformations for Modeling simulations are available, including the ability to model common scheduling scenarios
- Settings: no limit on the number of filter sets, breakpoint lists, standard schedules, or time mappings that can be configured
- Standard Schedules: Used in the 25Live System Settings > Standard Schedule view, you can define Standard Schedules in X25 for use in other X25 reports as well
Upgrade to Full Functionality
When you upgrade your license you'll gain access to the following:
- Metrics: view all basic snapshot metrics for a snapshot
- More Reports: generate the full range of X25 reports, including a simulated playback of campus traffic over the course of a day
- Report Sharing: generate a public link for any report to share an interactive version with anyone, or export a high-resolution chart
- Data Tables: explore your snapshot data in detailed table format or export it as a spreadsheet
- Treemap Visualization: view your snapshot expressed as an interactive tree map
- Modeling: see the full results of your Modeling simulations and export them in a spreadsheet
- Comparison Sets & Target Sets: Compare scheduling effectiveness, inventory fitness, and utilization metrics between specified filtered snapshots
- Ongoing Development: take advantage of new reports, charts, and other functionality added to X25 Analytics every month!
- Section Analytics: View live data from your student information system via LYNX to identify over-enrolled sections