Click here to view related articles.
|Creating a Custom Report|
|Adding Report Sections and Components|
|Settings and Report Bindings|
|Working with the Custom Reports List|
|Granting Users Report Builder Permissions|
|Setting Report Access|
When you access the Custom Reports page from the Configuration menu, you are presented with a list of reports. There are several actions you can perform from this page, as described below.
- Report Title: The name of the report. You can click the name to access the report.
- Report Type: The type of report. Currently, “Course” is the only report type supported by Eval25.
- Access: Who can access this report.
- Live: Whether the report has been published (is live) or not. Once you publish the report, it immediately goes live and can be viewed in the Report Browser.
- Edit/View Icon - If the Edit icon is available, click it to edit the report. If the report has been published, this icon is replaced by a magnifying glass icon. Click the magnifying glass icon to view the report.
- Publish Icon - Click this icon to publish the report and make it live and available to users with access.
- Delete Icon - Click this icon to delete the report and remove it from the Custom Reports.
- Clone Icon - Click the link to clone (copy) the report and create a new report based on its components, sections, access, and so on.
- Priority: Priority dictates the priority of the reports in the dropdown menu located at the upper right of all course reports. The lower the number, the higher it displays.