Security Note: These Settings Require Administrative Access
To access many System Settings views, your 25Live user must have administrative security permissions (-1 group). If you would like any of the described settings changed for your instance of 25Live, contact your 25Live administrator.
Some of these may be opened up to other groups with permission in a future update, while others are very powerful and will always be restricted.
25Live features a System Settings menu to allow administrators to conveniently adjust some settings without needing to leave 25Live for another Series25 tool.
Security Note: Administrative Options Not Restricted to (-1) System Administrators
These are controlled by different permissions in the Groups tool.
- Masquerade as Another User
- Document management: Admin: 4.0 Event Document Creation and Management
- System settings: Admin: 29.0 Edit General Settings in 25Live System Settings
- This includes Theme settings, Email Defaults, System Defaults, User Defaults, Date/Time Defaults, and Search Settings
- Event form configuration settings in Groups: Admin: 17.0 Update User Group Configurations and Preferences
How to Access System Settings
After logging into 25Live as an administrator or user with permissions to access System Settings (-1), open the More menu in the top navigation bar.
Use the menu link to go to the System Settings view.