Security Note: These Settings Require Administrative Access
To access many System Settings views, your 25Live user must have administrative security permissions (-1 group). If you would like any of the described settings changed for your instance of 25Live, contact your 25Live administrator.
- Event Save Emails
- Embedded Content
- Task Emails
- Masquerade as Another User
- Link to the Administration Utility in the Go To Tool menu
- Force Delete Master Definitions
- Bulk editing of locations, resources, or organizations
Some of these may be opened up to other groups with permission in a future update while others, such as Masquerade and Force Delete, are very powerful, and will always be restricted.
25Live features a System Settings menu to allow administrators to conveniently adjust some settings without needing to leave 25Live for another Series25 tool.
Security Note: Administrative Options Not Restricted to (-1) System Administrators
These are controlled by different permissions in the Groups tool.
- Document management: Admin: 4.0 Event Document Creation and Management
- System settings: Admin: 29.0 Edit General Settings in 25Live System Settings
- This includes Theme settings, Email Defaults, System Defaults, User Defaults, Date/Time Defaults, and Search Settings
- Event form configuration settings in Groups: Admin: 17.0 Update User Group Configurations and Preferences
How to Access System Settings
After logging into 25Live Pro as an administrator or user with permissions to access System Settings (-1), open the More menu in the top navigation bar.
Use the menu link to go to the System Settings view.