The Individual Responses page shows student evaluation responses for the course(s) you selected. The data is entirely anonymous and customized based on your evaluation questions.
Viewing the Individual Responses Report
- Navigate to any evaluation summary page through Reports > Report Browser
- Make selections
- Click View on any evaluation summary page listed
- At the top-right of the page, select Individual Responses from the dropdown menu
If your school is currently using Individual Responses, this report will be available to you through the dropdown selections. Otherwise, you will not see it as an available report selection until it is republished using custom reports.
Using the Individual Responses Page
- To go to the evaluation responses of the next/previous student evaluator, click “Next” or "Previous" at the top of the page.
- To generate a PDF version of the information on the page, click “View as PDF” at the top of the page.
- To generate a PDF summary report for all evaluation responses, click “Bulk PDF Download” at the top of the page.
- To go to the Ratings Summary page, click “Ratings Summary” in the dropdown box at the top of the page. Then, see “Viewing the Ratings Summary in Eval25".
- To go to the Comment Summary page, click “Comment Summary” in the dropdown box at the top of the page. Then see, “Viewing the Comments Report in Eval25".