The Comments Report page shows comments by students who evaluated a particular course taught by a particular instructor. The information you see on this page is customized for your school based on your evaluation questions.
If your school is currently using Comments Report, this report will be available to you through the dropdown selections. Otherwise, you will not see it as an available report selection until it is republished using custom reports.
Viewing the Comments Report From the Report Browser
1. Navigate to any Evaluation Summary Page
Navigate through Reports > Report Browser
2. Make Selections
3. Click View on any Evaluation Summary Page Listed
4. Select Comments Report From the Dropdown Menu
Viewing the Comments Report From My Courses
- From the My Courses page by clicking View under the Comments column for one of your courses in a closed evaluation term.
Using the Comment Report page
- To select the comments question you want to see responses to, in the View Question section, click the number of the question.
- To generate a PDF of the current view, click View as PDF at the top of the page.
- To see the entire evaluation that contained a particular comment, click the comment. Then, view the entire evaluation.
- To go to the Ratings Summary page, click Ratings Summary in the dropdown box at the top of the page. Then see, Viewing the Ratings Summary in Eval25.
- To go to the Individual Responses page, click Individual Responses in the dropdown box at the top of the page. Then see, Viewing the Individual Responses Report in Eval25.