To view the Pricing tab of an event, a user must have the following permissions:
- Basic: 4.0 View Pricing on Events OR Basic: 4.1 Edit Pricing on Events permissions in Series25 Group Administration
- Full Object Security permissions to the event, OR
- Be the Scheduler contact role
On the Pricing tab of an event, you can:
- Review and adjust the pricing values calculated automatically for the event
- Make additional changes to pricing criteria
- Access the 25Live Accounting tool (if it's been set up for your institution) to create, review, edit, and send invoices for individual organization clients; to track payments and overall client activity; and to generate aging and other reports. If you're using 25Live Accounting, a Summary of the current invoicing status of organization sponsor(s) appears near the top of the event Pricing view.
To Modify Pricing
You can do any of the following:
- Use the EDIT link next to Pricing Date to specify the latest date that can be used to select rate schedules to apply to event pricing.
(The effective date of eligible rate schedules must be the same as, or earlier than, the event pricing date.)
- Pricing values in the form may change depending on the date you specify here.
- You can't change the Pricing Date once an event sponsor organization has been invoiced via 25Live Accounting.
- Tap or click EDIT in the Adjustments column for a line item to open the form where you can enter and save an adjustment to that list price. You can also change the rate schedule and rate group to apply to a line item when it's being adjusted. Click Save to complete your change.
- Use the EDIT link in the Charge To column for a line item to change the client organization responsible for the charge, if multiple organizations have been attached to the event. Click Save to complete your change.
- When you change the responsible organization in the Charge To column, the line item is moved to a separate section with pricing for that organization client.
- Tap or click NEW or EDIT in the Adjustments row for the section to open the form where you can enter/modify and save an adjustment to the subtotal. Click Save to complete your change.
Tip: Making Multiple Pricing Edits Quickly
If you make multiple updates to pricing too quickly for the system to be able to update data in the proper order, look for a warning message indicating that pricing may need to be updated then update the pricing view using the Refresh icon.
To Modify the Rate Group
Use the Update All Items to Rate Group dropdown menu to modify the rate group for the entire event. Only active rate groups will be selectable.
If you only need to modify the rate group for individual items, use dropdown menus in the Rate Group column of the table below.
For information on the 25Live Accounting tool, see the articles on 25Live Accounting (for Administrators).