If you need access to use any of the features discussed in this topic, contact your 25Live Administrator. They can use the Series25 Group Administration tool to make changes.
To Implement a Custom Document
Add the Contract to Your Event Types
For your document to display for an event, it must be associated with the event type used for the particular event.
- In 25Live, go to System Settings > Master Definitions > Event Types > Hierarchy.
- Locate your event type.
- Under Reports, tick the Event Contract checkbox.
- Click Save.
Grant View Permissions for Event Contracts
- In the Group Administration tool, go to Configure... > Report Security.
- Use the Search field to locate the Event Contract report.
- Click the Actions button and set your security group(s) to have, at minimum, View Only rights.
In order to print any reports, users will also need Functional Security rights.
- In the Group Administration tool, go to Configure... > Security.
- Under the Tools Access tab, make sure 2.0 Access to Reports = Yes.
In 25Live, Choose the Document in Event Details to Print or Email
- Within 25Live Pro, go to the Event Details view for any event that uses one of the event types you associated with event contracts.
- Open the More Actions display.
- Choose either Print Report to reveal the list of available reports or Email Event.
- Your custom document should be available as Event Contract: [name of your document] to print or email.
- If a user cannot see a custom contract in the Event Details view, double-check their security group's settings in the 25Live Group Administration to ensure their group has at least view rights for the event and the report/document.
- Then, also check again to be sure that the Event Contract checkbox is checked in the Reports section for the Event Type being used in the event. (See steps 1-3 above.)