If you need access to use any of the features discussed in this topic, contact your 25Live Administrator. They can use the Series25 Group Administration tool to make changes.
After creating a custom document, follow the directions below to make it accessible from the More Actions menu in the Event Details view.
To Implement a Custom Document
Add the Document to Your Event Types
For your document to display for an event, it must be associated with the event type used for the particular event.
- In 25Live, go to System Settings > Master Definitions > Event Types > Hierarchy.
- Locate your event type.
- Under Reports, check one of the following checkboxes based on which type of document you configured—event-based, reservation-based, or organization-based:
- For event-based documents, check Event Contract
- For reservation-based documents, check Reservation Shell
- For organization-based documents, check Event Organization Shell
- Click Save.
Grant View Permissions for Event Contracts
- In the Group Administration tool, go to Configure... > Report Security.
- Use the Search field to locate the associated report.
- Click the Actions button and set your security group(s) to have, at minimum, View Only rights.
In order to print any reports, users will also need Functional Security rights.
- In the Group Administration tool, go to Configure... > Security.
- Under the Tools Access tab, make sure 2.0 Access to Reports = Yes.
In 25Live, Choose the Document in Event Details to Print or Email
- Within 25Live Pro, go to the Event Details view for any event that uses one of the event types you associated with your document.
- Open the More Actions display.
- Choose Print Report to reveal the list of available reports. Event-based documents can also be emailed from the event using the Email Event button.
- Your custom event or organization documents should be labeled: Event/Organization Document: [name of your document].
- For reservation-based documents only, you will need to select Reservation Based from the Choose your report type dropdown.
- Next, you will need to select the reservation that you'd like to run the report for.
- Finally, select the report to run.
- If a user cannot see a custom document in the Event Details view, double-check their security group's settings in the 25Live Group Administration to ensure their group has at least view rights for the event and the report/document.
- Then, also check again to be sure that the associated report checkbox is checked in the Reports section for the Event Type being used in the event. (See the "Add the Document to your Event Types" section above.)