The Registration tool, located on the Configuration tab, can be used to browse for courses, students, and instructors to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Copy a course evaluation form for use in a future term
- Edit course information, such as associated evaluation form, course ID, name, subject, number, school, department, evaluation type, class number, level, instruction mode, section, etc.
- Delete a course and all course information, including open evaluations
- Access the form viewer to view a course evaluation form and download course evaluation questions as an Excel file
- Edit student information, such as ID, name, email address, major, and level
- Delete a student and all of their information, including open evaluations
- Add a Student to a course by term
- Reset a Student's evaluation
- Edit instructor information (i.e. ID, name, email address, and type)
- Access and edit an instructor's user permissions
- Delete an instructor and all of their information, including completed evaluations
- Add an instructor to a course by term