Reviewing Past Imports and Exports
LYNX allows you to review a record of each import and export process – that is, each time the History tables were updated. This is of particular benefit to technical users when troubleshooting.
To Review Past Import or Export Processes
1. Choose SIS Historical Tracking
From the LYNX Import to 25Live or Export to SIS menu, choose SIS Historical Tracking.
2. Review List or Export Processes
On the History Tracking Processes page, review the list of import or export processes. The list shows the following information for each process:
- Process ID—the internal process ID number
- Chunk Count—the number of chunks required to import or export the sections in that process
- Section Count—the number of sections imported or exported
- State—the state of the process; generally, Complete
- Last Updated—when the process completed
3. View a Process ID List
Tap or click a Process ID to see the list of sections included in the import or export. The list shows the following information for each section:
- UID - the internal unique identifier of the section
- Summary (SUBJECT+COURSE NUMBER+SECTION NUMBER)
- Term Code
4. Return to Home Page
Use the Back link to return to the Home page.
When Steps Are Completed
If everything is in working order, an import or export process will immediately follow a historical tracking activity. The following image illustrates how LYNX processes data.