The Under-Enrollment Report in X25's Section Analytics area indicates when sections have a significantly lower registered headcount than their enrollment maximum.
You can use this information to manage course offerings in your student information system (SIS).
Above the report, set a target maximum percentage. A section is considered "under-enrolled" if its enrollment ratio is below this target.
The report table includes the following columns:
- Term Code
- Institution Code
- Region Code
- Campus Code
- Department Code
- Subject Code: This corresponds to the section's organization when imported to 25Live
- Course Number: This appears in the section's name when imported to 25Live
- Section Number: This appears in the section's name when imported to 25Live
- CRN: The section's Course Record Number or unique identifier (appears in section name)
- EHC: Expected Head Count (based on maximum enrollment)
- RHC: Registered Head Count
- Fill Rate(%): Under-enrollment percentage (registered headcount divided by expected headcount)
- Instructor(s): All instructors associated with the section are included
- Location: If the section has been assigned a location in the SIS, it is displayed here
- EHC Utilization(%)
- RHC Utilization(%)
Only sections whose RHC is significantly more than EHC are displayed (i.e., where Fill % is lower than the target).