Learn to use X25 to answer pressing questions about space usage and scheduling on your campus.
A CollegeNET Consultant provides in-depth training on using X25 Analytics (including modeling) for up to 12 participants. The training teaches participants how to generate X25 reports and use the reports to perform analysis to address specific questions related to classroom utilization. The class is taught using the Customer's X25 Analytics instance and data so that the reports and analysis provided during the class are relevant to addressing Customer's specific questions.
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Create projects and snapshots using Search-based or Quick Snapshot criteria
- Understand the metrics associated with a particular snapshot
- Understand the issues, problems, and questions that each X25 Analytics report helps answer
- Modify the parameters and controls that affect each of the X25 reports
- Create and utilize data filters to focus on the information relevant to your analysis
- Group and export the data tables related to classes/events and locations
- Model the effects of simulated changes (transforms) to your scheduling data (e.g., taking a building offline)
- Review Section Analytics
- Design an X25 Project and analyze the metrics and data for effective decision support
Anyone who uses X25 to provide, receive, or use space management information for the campus — registrars, institutional researchers, facility planners, provosts, deans of instruction and academic affairs, and master schedulers.
The CollegeNET consultant leads onsite meetings on two (2) consecutive business days, with dates and time to be mutually agreed upon. Meetings typically last from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with a one (1) hour break for lunch. There may be additional contact outside of the consulting sessions via email or conference call.
Customer provides the following resources to CollegeNET:
- X25 must be currently licensed.
- Customer's X25 Analytics site must contain at least one recent, complete snapshot of academic course data (i.e., a semester's worth of academic classes) per student (including the CollegeNET consultant).
- A training room with data projection capabilities
- Whiteboard and markers
- Each participant must have access to a computer with internet access and an acceptable, up-to-date browser for use with X25 (i.e., Firefox or Chrome only)
- Access to X25 Analytics tool via your 25Live Pro environment
- Internet access and/or guest access to Customer's wireless network