If your institution allows it, instructors can send reminder emails to students who have not yet completed their course evaluations for a currently open term. This can be done from their My Courses page.
Only the students who have not yet submitted a course evaluation will receive the reminder. The following disclaimer is appended automatically to each reminder email sent to them:
|"Please know that the Eval25 online course and faculty evaluation system keeps your information and identity 100% confidential. All course evaluations are anonymous. This email was sent to all students who have not completed an evaluation for this course. Neither your instructor or any administrators have access to see who receives this email."|
Sending Reminder Emails From My Courses
1. Click the Envelope Icon in the Course's Reminder Column
2. Fill out the Email Fields
Enter From, Subject, and Body. You can insert data field variables into the body of your message if you want to. Simply position your cursor where you want the data field in the message and click the data field label on the right.
- course.name - inserts the name of the course.
- end.date - inserts the evaluation term end date.
- user.firstname - inserts the first name of the student.
- user.preferredname - inserts the preferred name of the student.
- user.lastname - inserts the last name of the student.
In addition to the text and information you enter, the message will automatically contain the student anonymity disclaimer noted above.