The Non-Compliant Meeting Patterns report in X25's Section Analytics displays all sections with meeting patterns that don't conform to a selected Standard Schedule.
This can help you zero in on sections that might need to be adjusted to match institutional policies on scheduling within standard time slots.
The report table includes the following filtering/sorting options:
- Standard Schedules - Applies report results to the selected schedule in the dropdown menu.
- Aggregated by - Allows you to aggregate values by the criteria selected in the dropdown menu.
- Choose Columns - Select which columns should be visible on the report
The report table includes the following columns, depending on the selection for Aggregated by:
- Term Code
- Institution Code
- Region Code
- Campus Code
- College Code
- Department Code
- Non-Compliance Rate(%): The ratio of non-compliant sections in the group.
- Subject Code: The subject where the section belongs in the catalog.
- Course Number
- Section Number: Identifying information for the section.
- CRN: The course record number or unique identifier for the section.
- Instructor(s): Names of instructors associated with the section.
- Start Time
- End Time
- Days of the Week
- Total Sections
- Non Compliant Sections: The number of sections in the group whose meeting patterns don't match the selected Standard Schedule.
- Non Compliance Rate