The Meeting Pattern Usage report in X25's Section Analytics summarizes the distinct meeting patterns in the selected terms and counts how many sections use them. The sections representing an individual meeting can be further summarized by subject, department, or college.
If you select a Standard Schedule, meeting patterns matching that schedule will be highlighted to make them easier to find.
Tip: Selecting Rows
Use the right-pointing arrow on the left-side of each row to open the row for additional information. You can then use the breadcrumb name above the table to return to the previous view.
The main report table summarizing the meeting patterns includes the following fields:
- Start/End Time: The beginning and end of the meeting pattern.
- Days of the Week: The days when the meeting pattern occurs.
- Duration: The meeting pattern's length, in minutes.
- Number of Sections: How many sections in the selected term code(s) use this meeting pattern.
When a meeting pattern is selected, these details appear on the right:
- Subject/Department/College Code: How sections are grouped within the table.
- Institution Code: If you have multiple institution codes in use by the same subject/department/college, they are indicated here.
- Sections: How many sections in this subject/department/college use the selected meeting pattern.
- Sections (Full Term): How many sections in this subject/department/college exist in the entire term,
- %: The ratio of the previous two columns; i.e., what percentage of sections in this subject/department/college use the selected meeting pattern.
Exporting This Report
As with many X25 Analytics reports, you have the option to export the report. This report exports to Excel using the Export to Excel button at the bottom of the display. The resulting spreadsheet includes a summary sheet with the name of the standard schedule selected as well as:
- Criteria selected (e.g., Term and any filters selected)
- Total number of meeting patterns
- Total number of meeting patterns compliant with the selected standard schedule
- Total number of meeting patterns not compliant with the selected standard schedule
- Total number of subjects, departments, colleges, campuses, resions, institutions, and sections