The Maxed Out Courses report in X25's Section Analytics displays the courses whose enrollment across all sections is above a threshold of your choosing. The default threshold is when the registered headcount reaches 97% of the expected headcount.
In this report, sections are grouped together according to their subject code and number. All courses start out expanded but can be collapsed by clicking on the blue header bar.
The report table includes the following fields:
- Term Code
- Institution Code
- Region Code
- Campus Code
- College Code
- Department Code
- Subject Code: This field includes a + or - symbol in the header row to indicate that it can be expanded or collapsed.
- When expanded, subsections are sorted by section number.
- Course Number: This appears in the section's name when imported to 25Live
- Section Number: This appears in the section's name when imported to 25Live
- CRN: The section's Course Record Number or unique identifier (appears in section name)
- Status Code: For example: A = Active, X = Cancelled
- Instruction Code: Section data defined in your student information system, such as Lecture
- Section Type: Section data defined in your student information system, such as Lecture
- EHC: Expected Head Count (based on maximum enrollment)
- RHC: Registered Head Count
- Instructor(s): All instructors associated with the section are included