The Incomplete Meeting Patterns report in X25's Section Analytics summarizes all sections in a term that are missing meeting pattern dates or times.
You can use this report to quickly identify which courses still need data entry while you are building a term.
The report table includes the following columns:
- Term Code
- Institution Code
- Region Code
- Campus Code
- College Code
- Department Code
- Subject Code: This corresponds to the section's organization when imported to 25Live
- Course Number: Appears in the section's name when imported to 25Live
- Section Number: Appears in the section's name when imported to 25Live
- CRN: The course record number or unique identifier of the section in your SIS.
- Status Code: For example: A = Active, X = Cancelled
- Instruction Code: Section data defined in your student information system, such as Lecture
- Section Type: Section data defined in your student information system, such as Lecture
- Instructor(s): All instructors associated with the section are included