Group Administration doesn't allow you to delete group members, but you can inactivate them. Setting a group member's status to Inactive prevents that user from performing any of their normally permitted actions until their status is changed back to Active.
- On the Group Administration home page, select the group the users are currently in.
- Click Configure > Members.
- Use checkboxes to select all the users you wish to move to another group.
- Click Actions > Edit User Status.
- Select Active or Inactive.
- Click the Save button to apply changes to all selected users.