How To Find Object IDs in Master Definitions
To access Master Definitions System Settings views, your 25Live user must have security permissions set in Series25 Group Administration for each of the types that you wish to access, including:
- Events: Admin: 6.0 Manage Event Master Lists
- Event Requirement Notification Policy: Admin: 7.0 Set Event Notification Policy
- Event Types: Admin: 5.2 Manage Event Type Hierarchy
- Locations: Admin: 10.2 Manage Location Master Lists
- Resources: Admin: 11.2 Manage Resource Master Lists
- Organizations: Admin: 13.4 Manage Organization Master Lists
- Organization Ratings: Admin: 13.6 Edit Organization Ratings
- Organization Partition Preferences: Admin: 13.8 Edit Organization Location Preferences
- Contacts: Admin: 12.1 Create and View all active and inactive Contact Master Lists
If you would like any of the described settings changed for your user, contact your 25Live administrator.
1. Go to the System Settings View
After logging into 25Live Pro as a user with appropriate permissions, open the More menu in the top navigation bar.
2. Tap or Click the Master Definitions Link
Use the menu link to go to the System Settings view, then view the Master Definitions section.
3. Open the View For the Type of Object Needed
The Master Definitions section has views along the left side for each type of object. Use the link to reveal further categories within each type. The numerical IDs are in the first column.
How to Find Object IDs in Searches
Search for a Location or Resource
To obtain an individual item's ID, first go to the location's details view or resource's details view. Highlight the URL in your browser then copy the number between the words, "location" or "resource" and "details," in the URL. That number is the item's ID.
“123” in the example URL is the location's item ID number.