This functionality requires survey access in the Institution Settings.
Use the Eval25 Survey tool to create, edit, and distribute surveys on any subject you create, such as mid-term opinions, reasons for dropping a class, or a facilities analysis. When ready, invite individual participants to take the survey and to see the survey results.
- Name: Lists the name of the survey as a link which you can use to drill down into the survey configurations
- Availability: Determines how long the survey is available for
- This is pulled from the survey settings
- Responses: Indicates how many surveys have been completed
- Tasks: Contains three buttons that allow you to complete the following actions:
- Create Survey: Click to open the new survey form
- Archive: Takes you to the archived survey list