If you do not complete these steps, you may encounter errors in LYNX.
Enable Change Detection in Your LYNX Instance
1. Remove Terms From Auto Initialization
2. Add Permissions to Courses and Section-instructors
3. Subscribe to These Ethos Resources:
- sections (includes sections-maximum)
4. Reach out to the Technical Support Team
Once you've completed steps 1 & 2 above, reach out to the Technical Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to enable Ethos change detection and initialize data. Once change detection is enabled, auto initialization will no longer be needed.