You can edit an administrative user’s personal information on their Registration: Instructor page, accessible from Users or Registration search results.
Accessing the “Registration: Instructor” Page From Users Search Results
- Choose Users from the Configuration menu.
- Search for the user by entering a full or partial entry for one or more of the following:
- User ID
- Last Name
- First Name
3. Click Search to run the search and display the search results.
4. Click Edit for the user you want to update.
5. On the User Permissions page click "Registration" in the User Details section.
Accessing the “Registration: Instructor” Page From Registration Search Results
- Choose Registration from the Configuration menu.
- Select Instructors from the Search dropdown list.
- Enter all or part of the user’s first or last name and click Go.
- Click the row of the user you want to edit.