You can use Eval25 configuration tools to customize the following text content in messages displayed to students, instructors, and academic administrators:
- Home page greetings and instructions for at students who have or have not completed their evaluations
- Report disclaimer
- Success message for evaluation completion
- Summary Reports Information
- Default email text for instructors to use in their reminder emails
- Message to unrecognized users
- Log out page message
- Content of comment redaction removal and redaction retention emails
- Text for declining a survey
- The decline survey URL
Editing the System Message Text
- Choose Text Content from the Configuration menu.
- Click inside any Setting Text box.
- Enter or edit the message text as needed.
- You can use variables (for example, #FULL_NAME#) and basic HTML markup here. Click the Show Valid Replacements link to the right of the message to see the valid variables.
- Click Save.
To see examples of each of the Text Content boxes, and information on where they appear in Eval25, please see Text Content Boxes