In order to use this feature, your 25Live user must have appropriate permissions (Admin: 10.0 Create, Edit and Copy Locations) in Group Administration.
1. To create a new location, use the Search link in the 25Live More menu to navigate to the search page.
2. In the Select Object dropdown menu, select Locations
3. Below the location search bar, click Create New Location
4. Fill out the required fields:
- Location Name
- Location Formal Name (optional)
- Max Capacity
5. Save by selecting the Add Location button
The location will be saved with the default security settings configured in Group Administration.
After saving, you will be routed to the Location Details page. There, you can view or edit associated information for your new location.