The next step in preparing your 25Live environment for the use of Featured Events requires you to complete some work in your 25Live System Settings. Here, you will need to:
- Create a Featured Events custom attribute
- Connect this new custom attribute to your Event Types in the Event Type Hierarchy.
Create the Featured Events Custom Attribute
1. Open the Event Custom Attributes View
Use the 25Live More menu to navigate to System Settings > Master Definitions > Custom Attributes > Event.
2. Edit the Type
3. Use the Create New Button
To add a new custom attribute, use the Create New button to add a new custom attribute. Your new attribute will appear at the top of the list.
4. Rename the New Custom Attribute
The new attribute will appear with a default name that includes its ID number. Use the edit icon () to rename the new custom attribute (eg. Featured Events).
Add The Custom Attribute to the Event Type Hierarchy
1. In 25Live System Settings, go to Master Definitions > Event Types > List, and toggle to List View.
2. Select the name of the event type where you'd like to attach the featured custom attribute.
3. Scroll down to Custom Attributes and click Select Custom Attribute.
From the options, select Featured Event. Then press Done.
3. Don't forget to Save your changes.
Applying the Featured Event Custom Attribute to Multiple Event Types at Once
It is possible to apply the new featured event custom attribute to multiple event types with one mass edit.