Rather than selecting permissions and access restrictions from scratch, you can copy an existing user's permissions and access restrictions and then modify them for new and existing users.
1. Navigate to the User Permissions Page
- Locate the user whose permissions will get overwritten.
2. Click Copy Permissions
3. Search for the User Whose Permissions You Want to Copy
4. Click Copy
- Click Copy to the right of the user whose permissions and access permissions you want to copy. Please note that this process cannot be undone.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Refresh the page to see the permissions and access restrictions applied to the new user.
5. Modify the Permissions as Needed and Save