Security Note: These Settings Require Administrative Access
To access the System Settings views, your 25Live user must have administrative security permissions (Admin: 29.0 Edit General Settings in 25Live System Settings) in Series25 Group Administration. If you would like any of the described settings changed for your instance of 25Live, contact your 25Live administrator.
The theme settings in 25Live Pro settings provide choices for customizing the look of 25Live, such as to match the look of your institution's web presence.
The System Settings section is accessible from the More menu in the top navigation bar.
Use the menu link to go to the General Settings section.
Use the Configure Theme link in the left-side menu to view the section.
To Configure Your 25Live Theme
1. Choose a Logo File
You can upload an image using the Upload a File button, but be sure your image complies with the noted file limitations.
2. Select Colors
- Background Color: The color in the background of the navigation bar
- Top Border Color: The border above the top bar
- Text Color: The color of the text displayed against the background color in the top navigation bar.
3. Preview and Save
To finish, there are buttons available to:
- Reset Changes to the last saved theme settings
- Preview Theme in the background
Use the Save Theme button to finish. Return to the Configure Theme view to make further changes or adjustments.