The Class/Event Placement by Preferences report shows how well rooms match class and sponsor organization requirements or how well classroom
features are being used.
- Sort By lets you specify if data is sorted and displayed by Size or Value AND whether they are then sorted into Ascending or Descending order
- Group By lets you choose whether each bar represents its own...
- Day Combination
- Start Time
- End Time
- Size By determines whether charts are scaled by the number of events, meetings, meeting hours, or contact hours
- Orientation determines whether bars on the chart are located on the Y or X axis
- Limit to determines how many bars/groupings display on the chart; including as few as the top 5
Reading the Report
- The X-axis and Y-axis represent the chosen values in the Group By dropdown (i.e. organizations) and the Size By dropdown (i.e. events) depending on the Orientation
- The bars on each graph show preference fit
- Colors in the report bars indicate how well class preferences match the room assignment. The color legend lists what each color represents