Click here to view related articles.
Eval25 allows you to maintain a bank of questions instructors can draw from when adding questions for the courses they teach.
Adding a Question Category
- On the Form Editor page, choose the form and term, and select All from the Category Type dropdown list.
- Click Load Form.
- Click the Settings () button to the right of the question category you want to add to the Question Bank, and choose Edit Category.
- Select Bank from the Type dropdown list.
- Click Save.
- All questions in the category are saved to the Question Bank, available for selection by instructors.
Ensuring a Category Repeats for Multiple Instructors
To create a category type for instructor-specific questions (the categories that will repeat for each instructor):
- Click the Settings () button next to the appropriate category title, and select Edit Category.
- Set the Type to Template.
- Make sure to insert $DISPLAY_NAME$ in the category Title to display the instructor name. (The category will not repeat if this is not done.)
- Save your changes.