Before adding a new API user, you will need your User Permissions to include "Admin API Users."
Navigate to Configuration > Users, locate the permissions of the Eval25 Administrator, and check the Admin API Users box in the Administration column.
Add a New API User
1. Select API User Details From the Configuration Menu
2. Select Add New User
- On the API User Details page, click the Add New User button.
3. Enter the New Client Information
- Client ID - This can be any chosen value
- This information cannot be edited once it has been entered
- User Name - enter the user's first and last name, if applicable
- Email - enter the user's email address
- Confirm Email - enter the user's email address a second time to confirm it
- Access Scopes - select the access scope
4. Click the Add New User Button
5. Have the User Login
After adding a new user, Eval25 will send the user a passcode via email. Email the user their new Client ID as they will use this for login.