Eval25 Access Restrictions allow you to restrict the permissions you've set for a user so they only apply to specific groups of courses, utilizing criteria such as specific departments, schools, course types, etc. With them, you can combine attributes, such as department, campus location, course type, course level, course number, instructor, etc. It is tree-structured and can produce granular access and restrictions for a user.
Access Restriction settings available to you are specific to your institution, as determined by your institution.
Access Restriction Attributes
Some of these settings may not be available for your institution, while others not listed here may be available.
- Course Level: The course levels (100, 200, 300, 400, etc.) the user will or will not have access to.
- Course Number: The course numbers (Eng 101, LS 230, Geo 340, etc.) the user will or will not have access to.
- Course Type: The course types, (lab, lecture, etc.) the user will or will not have access to.
- Department: The department (Anthropology, Journalism, etc.) the user will or will not have access to.
- Evaluation Type: The type of evaluation, (mid-term, end of term, etc.) the user will or will not have access to.
- Instructor Mode: The mode used to teach the class such as in-person, remote, etc.
- Instructor: The instructor’s name.
- Instructor Released Reports: The reports released by the instructor that the user will or will not have access to.
- This is only available if the Institution Setting has been enabled.
- Instructor Type: The type of instructor, such as full-time, part-time, tenured, assistant, TA, student instructor, etc.
- Level: The level of class degree, such as graduate, undergraduate, etc.
- Location: Where the class is located, such as a building, campus, online, etc.
- Offering: What the class offers, such as a class offering.
- School: The school the class is part of, such as Arts and Sciences, Dentistry, etc.
- Subject: The subject, such as Anthropology, English, Chemistry, etc.
For more information, please see: Permissions in Eval25, View (Export) ALL Schools, Copying Permissions in Eval25