25Live Accounting (powered by FreshBooks) is a powerful tool that supplements 25Live's flexible pricing functionality with options for invoicing and accounts receivable tracking.
With 25Live Accounting, you can:
- Generate invoices for events and keep them in sync with changes in 25Live
- Customize line items and notes on each invoice
- Create templates to email invoices to customers with automated reminders
- Set up payment schedules and add late fees
- Request deposits from customers
- Add attachments to invoices
Please see our guides for setting up and using 25Live Accounting:
|Preparing Your Environment for 25Live Accounting
|Learn how to configure your environment to prepare for 25Live Accounting with FreshBooks.
|Exporting Invoices in 25Live Accounting
|Once you have configured your connection with FreshBooks, learn how to use 25Live to calculate event pricing and generate invoices.
|(External link) Get tips from FreshBooks for using 25Live Accounting
25Live Accounting is a partnership between CollegeNET and FreshBooks that represents a comprehensive solution for event pricing, invoicing, and accounts receivable (AR) needs.
In the integration of 25Live and FreshBooks, each has its own areas of functionality:
|Create and manage revenue-generating events
|Schedule and record payments
|Set up price sheets and tax schedules
|Configure email reminders
|Generate invoices and other custom reports
|Track accounts and client history