CollegeNET User Conference Thunderdome 2022
Our 2022 conference presented an online bracket to allow customers to vote on which features were their highest priority. Votes were tallied daily, with a new round starting the next day.
The Choices Come From You
The feature requests customers voted on all came from our customer feedback system at:
You can use that tool all year to submit new feature requests and to vote on requests other customers have submitted all year round.
Several features that have been voted highly in past rounds of Thunderdome are now a part of 25Live. These include:
- Improved blackout management
- Displaying location requests that haven't been approved yet
- Custom email templates
- Color-code the availability grid by event type
- Suggest resources based on selected location
The top-voted feature request was the ability to create all day events in 25Live.
You can continue to vote for some of these issues on our Feature Upvote boards:
- Log Out of Masquerading
- All Day Events
- Multiple Value Custom Attributes
- Default Organizations for Users
- Edit Tasks in Bulk
- Chained Tasks
- Date Buffer for Editing Events
- Task Due Date Based on Event Date
See You Next Year!
Remain active voting on our Feature Upvote boards, and your favorite issue may make it into the bracket in the 2023 User Conference -- if it's not implemented before then. We look forward to having you participate next year!