Assist schools in building an understanding of the unique system administration functionality in 25Live and then implementing desired elements.
A CollegeNET trainer provides consulting regarding Administrative functionality in 25Live, including but not limited to the following:
- General Settings
- Configure Theme
- Blackout Management
- Grid Coloring
- Custom Event Confirmation Emails
- Event Form Settings
- Event Form Rules
- Embedding Forms, Calendars, and Availability Grids
- Management of Master Definitions
- Bulk Editing
Functional Administrators who are tasked with maintaining the Series25 environment.
CollegeNET consultant provides consulting in three (3), 3-hour sessions via videoconferencing.
- An operational 25Live environment.
- Ability to log in to Series25 as a user in the -1 System Administrator security group is required.
- All implementation team members must be assigned and staffed prior to the service delivery.
- Attendees should come prepared with a basic knowledge of scheduling in 25Live.
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions
Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)