By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Install the JReport Designer and maintain their own catalog file of reports
- Edit existing standard reports to change color, logo, text and more
- Utilize the WebServices API to assist in choosing the proper query necessary for the report
- Add additional data fields to standard reports
- Upload and test modified reports in 25Live to ensure they are accurate
This class introduces you to the world of custom reporting with the JReport Designer. We begin with basic navigation of the tool and how to make simple edits to existing standard reports, such as changing color schemes and adding logos. We then move on to understanding the structure of WebServices so that we may determine how data is structured within the body of a report, thereby allowing us to make more advanced modifications to existing 25Live standard reports.
Functional Administrators and/or report developers who have the responsibility of creating and maintaining custom reports in 25Live.
Provided over two (2) consecutive days, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- 25Live must be licensed and implemented.
- JReport Designer must be installed and working on the computer of each training participant prior to the start of the service.
- Class participants should have a technical background and have familiarity with running standard reports in 25Live including search creation.
- A basic understanding of WebServices is highly recommended.
Cost is for in-Portland only. Please contact your account manager for pricing information.
Next Class Offered
Scheduled by Request
Onsite at your institution or in Portland, OR. Costs may vary for at your institution option. Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registration cancellations must be made in writing and submitted via email to Series25 Classes. To receive a full refund or prevent an invoice, cancellations must be received in the CollegeNET office 7 calendar days prior to the start of the class. No refunds will be made after that date. No penalty will be assessed for moving to another class date.
For questions about classes, please send an email to Series25 Classes.