The training explores best practices for setting up master definitions and data records for your events, locations, resources, organizations and contacts in Series25. It also includes Functional Level Security, Assignment Policy, and Object Level Security which is essential for controlling the user experience and workflow in your environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create and maintain master definitions and Location, Resource, Organization, Contact and Event records
- Create and maintain 25Live security groups and Functional Level Security
- Create and maintain Assignment Policy for Locations and Resources
- Create and maintain Object Level Security on Locations, Resources, Organizations, Reports, Cabinets, Folders and Events
- Configure and set up Assignment Policy and Notification Policy on appropriate objects
- Complete various tasks within 25Live application
- Functional Administrators and IT staff who are responsible for the functional administrative aspects of 25Live.
CollegeNET consultant will provide the consulting in three (3) remote sessions of approximately 3 hours each. There may be some additional contact outside of the consulting sessions via email or conference call.
- An operational 25Live environment containing customer or CollegeNET Sample data.
- CollegeNET recommends the use of videoconferencing for all remote sessions
Please contact your CollegeNET Account manager for pricing and scheduling details. (Series25 Account Management)