How To Access Master Definitions
To access Master Definitions System Settings views, your 25Live user must have security permissions set in Series25 Group Administration for each of the types that you wish to access, including:
- Events: Admin: 6.0 Manage Event Master Lists
- Event Requirement Notification Policy: Admin: 7.0 Set Event Notification Policy
- Event Types: Admin: 5.2 Manage Event Type Hierarchy
- Locations: Admin: 10.2 Manage Location Master Lists
- Resources: Admin: 11.2 Manage Resource Master Lists
- Organizations: Admin: 13.4 Manage Organization Master Lists
- Organization Ratings: Admin: 13.6 Edit Organization Ratings
- Organization Partition Preferences: Admin: 13.8 Edit Organization Location Preferences
- Contacts: Admin: 12.1 Create and View all active and inactive Contact Master Lists
If you would like any of the described settings changed for your user, contact your 25Live administrator.
1. Go to the System Settings View
After logging into 25Live as a user with appropriate permissions, open the More menu in the top navigation bar.
2. Tap or Click the Master Definitions Link
Use the menu link to go to the System Settings view, then view the Master Definitions section.
See Working With Master Definitions for details on general navigation within the Master Definitions section and actions available to all types.
How to Add a Single Building
1. Use the Create New Button
To add a new building, navigate to the Buildings section of the Master Definitions, then go to the Settings sub-tab.
Any existing buildings will be displayed here.
Tap the Create New button.
2. Fill Out the Form
Enter the following building details into the form:
- Building Name (Required)
- Building Code
- Building Latitude
- Building Longitude
- Image - Click Edit to add a building image
3. Press Save
Add Buildings in Bulk
Bulk Creation allows you to add new buildings based on existing categories, custom attributes, or partitions.
1. Choose a Source Property
Navigate to the Bulk Create sub-tab under the Buildings section of the Master Definitions.
Make a selection from the property dropdown menu. Each building created will have a matching name to each property you selected.
2. Decide if you Want Locations Added to the Building
Toggling to Yes will automatically assign all locations that have your chosen property to the new building.
Toggling to No will result in no locations being added to your building.
3. Make Selections From the List
Finally, mark each category, custom attribute, or partition from the list and tap Create Buildings and add locations.
4. Edit the New Building (Optional)
Once created, return to the Settings sub-tab to see the new building(s).
Press Edit to update the building information.
Fill out the building fields and Save.